About James Nicholas
Currently i am a student learning court reporting. Recently I've begun helping the teachers by giving dictation for fellow court reporter students to practice with. I've always had a loud, easy to hear voice, but recently i have been getting a lot of feedback from the students i dictate to. I'm being told i have excellent projection and pronunciation, and this means a lot to me because these people are relying on me to speak in a clear easy to hear manner.
I've always wanted to put my voice to use, and now with all the support i have received, i feel its a real possibility.
Any time you take to look over my profile to see if my voice is right for your needs is very much appreciated.
Reading practice dictation and qualifiers as a Court Reporter Teacher's Aid.Read More
High School DiplomaRead More
How do I work with James Nicholas?
You can start working with James Nicholas in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite James Nicholas to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review James Nicholas' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire James Nicholas and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay James Nicholas?
Payment to James Nicholas is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with James Nicholas' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to James Nicholas in just a couple of clicks.