Los Angeles, California, US • 2:34 PM Local Time
About Joan Ziff
Lead in Once Upon. A Mattress, Chorus in Bye Bye Birdie, Blor in Agatha Christie's Ten Little IndiansRead More
My goal is to deliver a professional read in the shortest amount of time possible.Read More
I’ve been in many amateur productions and produced and directed several off off off Broadway (!) school productions- during the time I was teaching elementary school ! I consider this my theatrical voice experience, in addition to the hundreds of storybook readings with character voices that I’ve used with my classes!Read More
UCLA Theater Arts and Film Department
Ed.M. HARVARD University - School of Education, Children's Television
How do I work with Joan Ziff?
You can start working with Joan Ziff in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Joan Ziff to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Joan Ziff's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Joan Ziff and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Joan Ziff?
Payment to Joan Ziff is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Joan Ziff's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Joan Ziff in just a couple of clicks.