About Jon Ryan
Originally from Boston, MA, JR has recently moved to Los Angeles to provide quality voicework to whomever may need his services. Whether it's a gruff trailer voice, an average joe, or a corporate training video, I'm your man.
Or if you just want to prank call someone.
I do not currently posses any of my own recording equipment, but that will change within the next few weeks. Until then, I am available for studio sessions at your convenience or can reserve my own time at a professional recording studio.Read More
Ads on WMVY (New England local radio station) in 2004 and 2005. Various voice over work in college including WERS (Emerson Radio) and several student films and video productions. Also lended talents to The Gringo Choir, a traveling poetry / comedy group for their show, "A Taste of the Atlantic."Read More
Red Cow Entertainment, Ltd.
The Gringo Choir
Trained at Emerson College in acting and directing, JR also has several years of private voice lessons under his belt. He studied the Linklater technique of vocal performance, and has since made is own unique improvements.Read More
How do I work with Jon Ryan?
You can start working with Jon Ryan in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jon Ryan to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jon Ryan's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jon Ryan and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jon Ryan?
Payment to Jon Ryan is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jon Ryan's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jon Ryan in just a couple of clicks.