New Egypt, New Jersey, US • 4:09 PM Local Time
DemosView All (3)
About Jeff Page
Aspiring Christian audiobook narrator based in NJ. I am a bilingual reader in English and Spanish and I have been practicing my narration skills on the Holy Bible both in English and Spanish. I also enjoy narrating poetry, particularly in Spanish (but also English).
Additionally, I am a fluent reader of Latin (the ecclesiastical pronunciation).
*[Although I am a fluent reader of Latin, I am not conversational just yet, but whatever script you need narrated, I can pronounce it clearly in Latin].
Audiobook narration for the Bible, history, biographies, poetry, memoir, philosophy, etc. I would also narrate documentaries.Read More
Bachelor of Arts in History, Rider University
Associates in Arts, Liberal Arts and Sciences, Ocean County College
How do I work with Jeff Page?
You can start working with Jeff Page in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Jeff Page to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Jeff Page's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Jeff Page and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Jeff Page?
Payment to Jeff Page is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Jeff Page's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Jeff Page in just a couple of clicks.