About Justin Smith
I've been on camera in the entertainment industry for 10 years now and in the past 4 years have crossed over as a voice artist. Currently you can hear me as the voice of RBC Bank (national radio and TV), Bj's Wholesale (national radio and TV) and Taco Johns (spot market national TV).Read More
Voice onlyRead More
See client list and
HH Gregg (“HH Coupon Guy”)
Travel Channel (Food Wars)
University of South Dakota
COX Digital Cable
Tri-State Mega Bucks Lotto
Chapman Select Auto
WB18 Primetime Line-Up
Motorola for Boost Mobile
Seminole Co. FL Emergency Training
How do I work with Justin Smith?
You can start working with Justin Smith in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Justin Smith to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Justin Smith's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Justin Smith and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Justin Smith?
Payment to Justin Smith is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Justin Smith's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Justin Smith in just a couple of clicks.