-, Berlin, DE • 9:37 PM Local Time
About RitaKahn Chen
::: Raised bilingual in a Mandarin Chinese household in New Zealand, with 6 years working experience in Film, Theatre and Commercial industry in AUSTRALIA.
Neutral English sound with light Australian accent, and able to switch to RP British or Standard American.
Mandarin Chinese sound is Educated and Neutral .
Host and Narration for Urban Cravings, a travel cultural food series - coming 2018
ADR work for post-production on films.
3 years full time training in Film and Theatre at the Australian Actors Centre in Sydney 2008. This includes classic training in voice work, delivery and accents.Read More
How do I work with RitaKahn Chen?
You can start working with RitaKahn Chen in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite RitaKahn Chen to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review RitaKahn Chen's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire RitaKahn Chen and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay RitaKahn Chen?
Payment to RitaKahn Chen is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with RitaKahn Chen's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to RitaKahn Chen in just a couple of clicks.