About Katie Semine
funky, young, cool, sexy, sultry, energetic, pleasant, spirited, positive, tough, wry, comedic, real.Read More
Worked in Los Angeles for two and a half years doing commercials (ex. Los angeles marathon 2007 and 2008, meow mix, sketchers, military ads, compass bank, coke-a-cola, adora-pet)
video games (ex. Saints Row II - main player, Dragon Age - Ser Cauthrien and Lady Isolde)
Bachelor's degree from Tufts University
The Voicecaster: Beginner, intermediate, and advanced commercial classes.
Voice-over Connection: Beginner, intermediate, and advanced animation, and Intermediate commercial
Upright Citizens Brigade improv 101, 102, and 103
One on one training with Wren Ross
On-Camera Commercial Class with Terry Berland
How do I work with Katie Semine?
You can start working with Katie Semine in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Katie Semine to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Katie Semine's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Katie Semine and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Katie Semine?
Payment to Katie Semine is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Katie Semine's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Katie Semine in just a couple of clicks.