About Kevin Bentivegna
Hi, my name is Kevin Bentivegna, and I am a voice-over artist in the Buffalo/Rochester region of Western New York. I have done several spots in that area, and am looking to branch out. I've voiced a sixteen year-old snow boarder, a married father of three, and a few other general characters for businesses in that locale. If you like what you hear, hire me!Read More
I have a simple home studio that I use when I'm not doing commercial VO in a professional Audio Studio in Rochester, NY for local spots. I can deliver a quality VO via email in MP3 format, or on a quality CD for delivery to the location specified if needed.Read More
I have done several commercial radio spots. Including a sixteen year-old snow boarder, a married father of three, and a customer for a local bank.Read More
Time-Warner Communications, WNY Immediate Health Care, Federal Adavatage Credit Union.Read More
Graduated from Mike O Brians American Broadcast Institute as an acredited voice-actor.Read More
Thanks Kevin! Great job yesterday.-Bruce Buell (Email)Buell Advertising Agency
How do I work with Kevin Bentivegna?
You can start working with Kevin Bentivegna in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Kevin Bentivegna to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Kevin Bentivegna's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Kevin Bentivegna and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Kevin Bentivegna?
Payment to Kevin Bentivegna is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Kevin Bentivegna's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Kevin Bentivegna in just a couple of clicks.