Sheffield, Sheffield, GB
About Kirsty Richardson
Neutral accent.Read More
Over 10 years experience in sound production and as a vocalist/lyricist in bands and solo projects.Read More
Studied with the British Academy of New Music for Vocal training and for the Access to Music run course, Contemporary Popular Music and Music Production.
I have also completed the Voicemaster Voiceover course, run by Steve Hudson and have written articles for online publications.
How do I work with Kirsty Richardson?
You can start working with Kirsty Richardson in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Kirsty Richardson to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Kirsty Richardson's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Kirsty Richardson and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Kirsty Richardson?
Payment to Kirsty Richardson is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Kirsty Richardson's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Kirsty Richardson in just a couple of clicks.