About Lance Clarke
I am very versatile.
My voice can be warm and deep.
I can be the sincere, guy next door or persuasive, playful or fun.
I can provide a smooth and professional voice for presentations.
For promos or trailers I can be quick, pounding or driving!
For your phone system I can provide a voice of distinction or confidence. If your company is small I can make it sound large. If your company is large I can make it sound sincere and down to earth.
I deliver edited and finished voice tracks.Read More
I work as a Voice Actor doing narration on all sorts of different productions. Recently I have been taking Voice Over classes in Hollywood from the popular Casting Director Susan Blu. As for current work, I would like to say it was mostly in TV and Film but the bulk of my voice acting is in areas from phone systems to training videos to marketing presentations. It's not the glitz and glamor of Hollywood but I enjoy it just the same!Read More
Genesis Capitol Group
I received my Bachelor's Degree in Radio, Television and Film from CSULB in 1990 and began working in episodic television. Which means I am sympathetic to your deadlines and work process. I did some voiceover work at that time but I was mostly working in production as a Second Assistant Director. My last production job was with KCOP Channel 13, in Los Angeles, Stage Managing the news. After that I went on to get a Master's Degree in Software Engineering. Computers have completely saturated the entertainment industry!Read More
Worked with the News Department.KCOP Channel 13 - Los Angeles
How do I work with Lance Clarke?
You can start working with Lance Clarke in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Lance Clarke to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Lance Clarke's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Lance Clarke and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Lance Clarke?
Payment to Lance Clarke is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Lance Clarke's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Lance Clarke in just a couple of clicks.