About Lansing O'Leary
My natural voice is a low, warm, smooth, rich, relaxed, masculine baritone but part of the great fun with V/O work is the freedom and flexibility to play with one's voice. That being said, I'm great with accents and tones of all ages, shapes, sizes, tones and genders with a strong tendency toward the comedic.Read More
I'm an actor/improvisor by profession and I'm capable of emotional range and depth.Read More
Various training course and seminars, Lots of studio time, In-home recording equipment, Ads for dog-food, beer and interior design.Read More
Trained by Melissa Leebart, Bill Burr, Laura Rosberg.Read More
"you were really on your game" - Melissa Leebart "Voice of the Obama Campaign"Melissavoice
How do I work with Lansing O'Leary?
You can start working with Lansing O'Leary in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Lansing O'Leary to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Lansing O'Leary's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Lansing O'Leary and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Lansing O'Leary?
Payment to Lansing O'Leary is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Lansing O'Leary's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Lansing O'Leary in just a couple of clicks.