Evergreen, Alabama, US
About Laura Philyaw
I have a slight Southern accent and am well educated, thus pronunciation of any words is no problem.Read More
I have been told I have a versatile voice and have taken drama, so I can adjust the timbre and emotion as needed.Read More
I have done a lot of public speaking in my career, never had any complaints. I am from Alabama, so I have a Southern accent.Read More
I am new to this but I think I will be awesome.Read More
B.S> from Auburn University, Auburn, ALRead More
How do I work with Laura Philyaw?
You can start working with Laura Philyaw in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Laura Philyaw to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Laura Philyaw's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Laura Philyaw and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Laura Philyaw?
Payment to Laura Philyaw is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Laura Philyaw's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Laura Philyaw in just a couple of clicks.