About Laura Riffel
Clear, articulate, crisp pronunciation of scripts. I have acted, so if there is a tone or tenor you wish to come across in the final product, please let me know.Read More
I do small business consulting and have been in sales all my life. I know what it takes to make a quality presentation that will show your business or product in the best possible light.Read More
I have been doing voice work for a variety of companies I have been affiliated with over the years. I recently started with ACX and started booking gigs with them. My voice and my presentation is ideal for business recordings, radio ads, trailers, corporate presentations, etc. I marked that I am a beginner because I only recently started doing my own production.Read More
My son is dyslexic. We have been knee deep in audible books for years. I will dissect books and presentations for that component of what makes the presentation good or engaging. I take instruction well and can change based on feedback. I want you to be happy with the finished product.Read More
How do I work with Laura Riffel?
You can start working with Laura Riffel in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Laura Riffel to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Laura Riffel's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Laura Riffel and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Laura Riffel?
Payment to Laura Riffel is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Laura Riffel's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Laura Riffel in just a couple of clicks.