Lea Albert Sanez
Naga, Camarines Sur, PH • 6:05 AM Local Time
About Lea Albert Sanez
I was a disc jockey during college and I have done voice over commercials at various establishments in different locations. I am an English Language Trainer. I do fluency and accent training as well as grammar and writing. I have taught students from ages 18 to 60 years old.Read More
I am a speaker and I host some events too. I can do proof reading or encoding as well.Read More
Radio commercialsRead More
local commercials onlyRead More
I am a Licensed Professional Teacher, a Registered Nurse, Financial Coach and an Entrepreneur. I have a TESDA certificate and a certification as a high level speakerRead More
noneThe SM Store Legazpi
How do I work with Lea Albert Sanez?
You can start working with Lea Albert Sanez in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Lea Albert Sanez to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Lea Albert Sanez's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Lea Albert Sanez and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Lea Albert Sanez?
Payment to Lea Albert Sanez is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Lea Albert Sanez's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Lea Albert Sanez in just a couple of clicks.