About Saige Raigel
My range extends from children to senior, playful to serious. Although my favorite voices tend to be raspy (I do a great Gollum, Moaning Myrtle, etc.), I can also do delicate voices like the way women speak in Korean commercials. One of the advantages that I may have over others is that I can sing in many of my accents. A limitation I have is that I can't do a convincing deep male voice. Post-pubescent boy voices are sadly out of reach. But that 11-year-old boy voice... nailed it.Read More
For short VOs, a low-quality recording will be sent with audition sample material to protect against non-payment. If you like the content, a high quality sample will be sent upon receipt of payment. For long-term contracts, where the script is not present in its entirety, a high quality audition sample will be sent.Read More
High school: Drama 1 year. Piano & voice, 1 year.Read More
How do I work with Saige Raigel?
You can start working with Saige Raigel in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Saige Raigel to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Saige Raigel's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Saige Raigel and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Saige Raigel?
Payment to Saige Raigel is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Saige Raigel's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Saige Raigel in just a couple of clicks.