TOPEKA, Kansas, US • 6:39 PM Local Time
About Lou Hartness
My name is Lou, I enjoy making people smile/laugh. Since I was a kid I could always imitate or mock many celebrities and singers. If I had a nickel for every time someone told me I had the perfect radio voice, I'd have a shload of nickels.Read More
I have a small home studio with average to good equipment as well as several programs like Studio One, Cubase, Audacity, FL Studio, DaVinci Resolve etc.. I am well versed in recording and editing. I use Google everything, especially Drive. I am a certified Google Guru with my company. If there is a new program to learn, I pick it up quickly. I also have access to a professional studio in town.Read More
Have used recording programs for nearly 20 years, and spent 7 years with a local recording studio as an assistant.Read More
How do I work with Lou Hartness?
You can start working with Lou Hartness in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Lou Hartness to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Lou Hartness' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Lou Hartness and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Lou Hartness?
Payment to Lou Hartness is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Lou Hartness' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Lou Hartness in just a couple of clicks.