About LUCY ABATE
My voice has been described as: Intimate, Strong, Dramatic, Editorial, Technical, Commercial, Friendly, Corporate, Warm, Sincere, Heartfelt, Positive, Energetic, Enthusiastic, Clear, Refined, Sophisticated, Sensual, Announcer, Happy and Powerful. I have a wide range, and follow direction very easily.Read More
Your project is a priority. I am flexible, easy to work with and always ready to communicate.
Can deliver files in .mp3 or .wav format.
Can work alone, self-directed, or via Skype/Duo for live direction, if needed.
Voice Over Actor
Stand Up Comedy
Mike Kirby Voiceworx Voice Over Training
Second City Improv Training Certificate
Second City Stand Up Comedy
Casting Central Acting for Beginners
Reviews 5.0View All (1)
Very professional and cooperative voiceover artist. Good turn around time, easy to connect and understand.Would definitely work with her again.
How do I work with LUCY ABATE?
You can start working with LUCY ABATE in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite LUCY ABATE to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review LUCY ABATE's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire LUCY ABATE and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay LUCY ABATE?
Payment to LUCY ABATE is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with LUCY ABATE's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to LUCY ABATE in just a couple of clicks.