About Marcus New
Deep, rich, warm, approachable masculinity, business-like, authoritative, friendly, compassionate and able to "cut through the clutter."
"Mark can go from low, sexy tones with end appeal up to a more energetic every man style." -Moneen Daley Harte, (Website hidden)
My early corporate career has provided me with a deep understanding of corporate cultures and helps inform my authoritative and business professional voice work.
Will respond to your inquiry within 90 minutes
Fexibility to turn around a project very quickly
Can send via internet in an MP-3 file
Will travel to studios in the NJ/NY/PA area on short notice.
Highly professional business person who brings talent, team spirit, customer service and sense of urgency to every project.
MA, Behavioral Psychology,Fairleigh Dickinson
BS, Communication/Media, Emerson College
-Moneen Daley Harte (Website hidden) Coach
-Susan Berkely Major Voice Talent/Coach
-Rodney Saulsberry Major Voice Talent/Coach
-Sophia Lazopoulou Berklee Schoolof Music
-George Street Playhouse- Repertory Theater
-Emerson Comedy Workshop- Denis Leary,Founder
Arnold Zenker-former CBS executive/newscaster
Pat Mitchell-former CEO-PBS/CEO-Paley Center
George Lounsberry-former NBC exec producer
How do I work with Marcus New?
You can start working with Marcus New in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Marcus New to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Marcus New's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Marcus New and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Marcus New?
Payment to Marcus New is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Marcus New's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Marcus New in just a couple of clicks.