Los Angeles, California, US
English (North American), Spanish (Latin American), English, Spanish
Middle Aged (35-54), Senior (55+)
Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Movie Trailers, Radio, Telephone, Television, Videogames
• Tina D’Marco – Spanish Commercial Voice-Over Workshop
• Del Mar Media Arts – Voice-Over 1 & 2 (Bud Barth, Gordon Jump)
• UCLA Extension – Voice-Over Studio Workshop (Don Burns)
• Aaron Speiser Acting Studio – Technique, Scene Study, Improvisation
• Carolyne Barry Acting Workshops – Scene Study (Eric Zivot/Donovan Scott), Performance Improvisation (Donovan Scott)
• South Coast Repertory – Conservatory Actor’s Workshop (Karen Hensel)
• Stuart K. Robinson – On-Camera Commercial Workshop
• Carolyne Barry – Commercial Technique
• Tepper/Gallegos – On-Camera Commercial Workshop
• Del Mar Media Arts – On-Camera Commercial Workshop (Bud Barth)
• TVI Actors Studio – Television Hosting (Kate Brinegar, CSA)
B.S. Chemical Engineering - UCLA
MBA Marketing/Finance - USC
Computer & Software
Within 24 hours
Payment to Mark Aguirre is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Mark Aguirre.
To invite Mark Aguirre to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.