Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, NL
DemosView All (7)
About Mark Winstanley
Mark is an experienced character actor - currently playing professionally as a French Designer, Music Producer and 18th century gentleman. He has worked also in the corporate world so often gets cast by businesses. He is very versatile in accents and characters. Standard Dutch, English and almost any UK accent. American and European accents. Lancashire, Yorkshire, Liverpool, Manchester, Birmingham, Scottish, West Country, London, RP English. Also English with a French, German, Dutch, Indian, Russian accent. Strong high Baritone singer and great whistler!Read More
Mark provides voiceovers for audio guides, learning programmes and commercials. Being fluent in English, Dutch and French adds an extra dimension to his talent for accents and characters.Read More
ALV car leasing
Voxinzebox audio guide
Manchester Youth Theatre
The Queen's English Theatre Company - founder.
How do I work with Mark Winstanley?
You can start working with Mark Winstanley in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Mark Winstanley to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Mark Winstanley's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Mark Winstanley and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Mark Winstanley?
Payment to Mark Winstanley is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Mark Winstanley's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Mark Winstanley in just a couple of clicks.