Mary Beth Benson
Atlanta, Georgia, US
About Mary Beth Benson
My voice is non-regional, feminine, and somewhat deep; it is also calming, gentle, and inviting. I am able to do several accents, and I am good at imitating. I am up for new challenges, and I am a perfectionist.Read More
I bring engaging and dynamic energy to what I do, and I am passionate about helping others. If you have a project that you hope will captivate the attention of your listeners, I would love to partner and work with you to help make that dream a reality.Read More
My experience is much more related to singing and performing musically, however, I have always had an interest in pursuing voice over acting. I love to talk, do accents, perform, and expand my versatility as a creative person. Let me be your new voice!Read More
I have a BS from Kennesaw State University in English and Human Services.
I am about to obtain a Master of Arts from Richmont Graduate University.
How do I work with Mary Beth Benson?
You can start working with Mary Beth Benson in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Mary Beth Benson to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Mary Beth Benson's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Mary Beth Benson and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Mary Beth Benson?
Payment to Mary Beth Benson is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Mary Beth Benson's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Mary Beth Benson in just a couple of clicks.