About Mathieu Lepage
Age of voice: 30-45 years
Voice experience: advertising, narration, dubbing
Characteristics: severe, warm, limpid, virile
Special skills: voice announcer, character composition, improvisation
10 years experience in voice of all kinds. Several french advertising campaigns with Budweiser, Burger King, Subway, Boss, SAQ, IGA ... Narrator of the tv show L'Arbitre on V-TV (Quebec) for 8 years, I am also a narrator of several documentaries for the CBC and Arte TV. I also dubbed several cartoon characters for Teletoon, as well as the voice overlay of different programs on specialty channels.Read More
Agency : Sid Lee Mtl, LG2, Dentsu Boss, Syllabes...
Clients : Budweiser, Burger King, RedBull, IGA, SAQ, Église catholique de Montréal, Manuvie, Toyota, Old Navy...
Training in voice:
- Voice and microphone at the Conservatoire d'art dramatique (CADM) with Danielle Panneton
- Interpretation in speech overhead to the CADM with Danièle Garneau
- Dubbing with the UDA with Sébastien Redding
- Multiplatform dubbing at Syllabes with Nicolas Charbonneaux
- Dubbing video games with the UDA and Game On Studio
- Training in dubbing at Syllabes with Ariane-Li Simard-Côté
- Voice overprint certification at Syllables Studios
How do I work with Mathieu Lepage?
You can start working with Mathieu Lepage in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Mathieu Lepage to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Mathieu Lepage's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Mathieu Lepage and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Mathieu Lepage?
Payment to Mathieu Lepage is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Mathieu Lepage's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Mathieu Lepage in just a couple of clicks.