Katy, Texas, US • 5:07 PM Local Time
About Sami Ahmed
Hello people of the voice acting world, my name is Sami Ahmed. I have been fascinated by the idea of a person giving a voice to a character that is loved and remembered worldwide, especially if it's a superhero (because I love superheroes). Woody and Buzz Lightyear from Toy Story were the main reason why I have decided to make a career as a voice actor, but they weren't they only characters that inspired me. For the past two years, I have recorded myself doing the voice impressions of superheroes, super villains and the most famous cartoon characters, which include Bugs Bunny, Daffy Duck, Tweety Bird, Batman, Joker, Wolverine, Cleveland from Family Guy, and Doc Hudson from the movie Cars. I hope to pursue my dream as a voice actor and turn that dream into a career.Read More
How do I work with Sami Ahmed?
You can start working with Sami Ahmed in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Sami Ahmed to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Sami Ahmed's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Sami Ahmed and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Sami Ahmed?
Payment to Sami Ahmed is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Sami Ahmed's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Sami Ahmed in just a couple of clicks.