Melissa Autumn Hearne
Portland, Oregon, US • 8:49 AM Local Time
DemosView All (6)
About Melissa Autumn Hearne
Melissa's voice is naturally non-accented, but she can provide a variety of dialects and characters for your recording. From GenX to Baby Boomer, from tot to teen, her versatility is what makes Melissa an exceptional performer.Read More
Voice Acting Services
Audio Editing Services
Copy Editing Services
Melissa is the voice of Mary-Maria in the audiodrama adaptation of Valiant Comics' Archer & Armstrong: The Michelangelo Code
She also has experience in these other audio formats:
Character Voiceover Creation for the Toy Market
Dramatic voiceovers for audiodrama
Valiant Comics in partnership with Pendant Audio
HP Podcraft Podcast
Pendant Audio, (Website hidden)
Extensive study with The Voice Factory and Voice One in San FranciscoRead More
...I got my copy of the audio recording* just before a 13-hour flight and I enjoyed it so much. I wasn't expecting every character to have their own voice, accent, cadence, etc. I was so pleased that my publisher chose you for this.L.A. Fields, Author, My Dear Watson
*My Dear Watson
How do I work with Melissa Autumn Hearne?
You can start working with Melissa Autumn Hearne in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Melissa Autumn Hearne to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Melissa Autumn Hearne's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Melissa Autumn Hearne and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Melissa Autumn Hearne?
Payment to Melissa Autumn Hearne is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Melissa Autumn Hearne's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Melissa Autumn Hearne in just a couple of clicks.