Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas, US
DemosView All (5)
About Kat Silva
I have a calm, soothing voice which appeals to both men and women. I am a native English speaker, enunciate well and am great at reading a script and keeping the audience’s attention.
Professionally trained radio voice with a wide range of styles and ages. Everything from a sweet southern belle to an excited child or a soccer mom. Ages ranging from baby to grandmother.
Professional radio voice for police and fire dispatch for 13+ years. Voice ranges from caring, concerned helpful female to animated teenager, petulant child and everything in between. Whether you are looking for a realistic scenario, movie or advertising voice or an animated cartoon voice, I have a diverse range of voices. Great at keeping your target audience's attention on your product or script.
B.A. University of California, Psychology
Retired Radio Dispatcher, City of Alameda and City of Berkeley, CA
How do I work with Kat Silva?
You can start working with Kat Silva in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Kat Silva to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Kat Silva's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Kat Silva and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Kat Silva?
Payment to Kat Silva is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Kat Silva's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Kat Silva in just a couple of clicks.