Brandon, Mississippi, US • 12:44 PM Local Time
About Joel Bonner
I grew up in south Mississippi, but get asked where I am from almost daily due to my "neutral" accent that probably came from learning to read with Sesame Street and other children's shows. I have over two years' experience in talk radio and broadcast journalism (WRQO-FM mainly). Currently working from a home studio to record audiobook novels, but am happy to do advertising as well. I can write and produce, but will happily collaborate with a client to serve their vision.Read More
Can record and produce voice audio of any length from :30 seconds to 8 hours. I work from a home studio in Mississippi on my own setup.Read More
WRQO-FM radio (talk show host)
WUSM-FM radio (rotating DJ)
Self-employed audiobook narrarator
WRQO-FM radio (ad spots)
Michael Wirt, author (current project)
Bachelor's Degree in Journalism from the University of Southern MississippiRead More
How do I work with Joel Bonner?
You can start working with Joel Bonner in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Joel Bonner to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Joel Bonner's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Joel Bonner and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Joel Bonner?
Payment to Joel Bonner is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Joel Bonner's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Joel Bonner in just a couple of clicks.