Mark W. Kerce
Fairburn, Georgia, US
About Mark W. Kerce
I have a deep full voice, and people that hear me say it reminds them of James Earl Jones. I have often gravitated towards training others in various job roles, primarily because l was never afraid to speak in front of larger groups. I am very comfortable when a role calls for a commanding voice, or business voice.Read More
I have access to a studio as l am also a vocalist as well as a voice talent.Read More
I started voicing about 4 years ago, when requested by friends who had various projects. I always did narrations for my church, but didn't do much with it. A friend asked me to voice the trailer for her independent film, and I started thinking maybe l could do more. I have done a few radio commericals, airing in the Tampa market and the Denver market.Read More
Dee Robinson, director and producer of, The Healing House"
Rachel Speight Hudson, CEO of Pursue, Overtake and Recover Services
Organo Gold in Denver CO.
How do I work with Mark W. Kerce?
You can start working with Mark W. Kerce in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Mark W. Kerce to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Mark W. Kerce's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Mark W. Kerce and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Mark W. Kerce?
Payment to Mark W. Kerce is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Mark W. Kerce's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Mark W. Kerce in just a couple of clicks.