About Justin Eads
I've been going around public forums since July of 2015 I've been cast in about a half dozen projects that never got off the ground. I work with an Audio Technica AT4033 ran through a focusrite ISA one preamp into a presonus audiobox audio interface.Read More
How do I work with Justin Eads?
You can start working with Justin Eads in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Justin Eads to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Justin Eads' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Justin Eads and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Justin Eads?
Payment to Justin Eads is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Justin Eads' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Justin Eads in just a couple of clicks.