About Mark Murphy
Born in the UK and now living in Ireland.
I've worked for some of the worlds largest companies in my life and as such I've developed a neutral British accent. Working with so many countries I've also managed to pick up a few accents to use in voice over work.
I have been taking voice over work now for only a short time.
But I've developed a number of voices, and impersonations.
My most popular are "movie voice over guy" meaning the Hollywood movie trailer guy with the gravelly voice,
Morgan Freeman, Patrick Stewart, Wallace (from Wallace and Gromit), Mr Sulu, James Earl Jones and Yoda !
I am a partner on YouTube.
So I'm experienced in scripts and pronunciation.
Currently new so no list just yet.Read More
I have several third level qualifications.
They include Radio Engineer, Private Investigation and Psychology. I'm also a qualified conflict negotiator :-)
How do I work with Mark Murphy?
You can start working with Mark Murphy in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Mark Murphy to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Mark Murphy's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Mark Murphy and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Mark Murphy?
Payment to Mark Murphy is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Mark Murphy's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Mark Murphy in just a couple of clicks.