About Myrto Stylou
Skilled, multi-lingual voice actor with over 5+ years of experience. Fluent in English and native to Greece, speaking Greek as my primary language. Noted for my approachable, friendly & warm personas. A highly versatile performer with demos in a variety of styles.
My voice has a wide range and a versatile timbre, from childish and playful to mature and formal, which is why I can equally deliver on challenging character projects as well as commercial ones. I excel at picking up the right tone or style depending on the project and the instructions received from the client.
My strong points are quick adaptation to the given task, but also voice transformation, given my wide range.
Professional, easy to work with and very detailed-oriented when following instructions.
Writing, editing, translating and proofreading Voice Over scripts (Greek & English) in my home-studio where I record, mix and edit all of my projects in high quality.
Contact me for Radio & TV commercials, Explainer & Social Media Videos, Audiobooks / Narrations, Gaming Dubbing, IVR company telephone prompts, Documentaries etc!
I can also provide English to Greek and vice versa translations, proofreading for your scripts, Post-Production for your projects and creative writing, mostly for commercial ads, videos and IVR.Read More
IVR telephony system, Narrations, Promotional & Commercial Spots, Radio & TV ads, Explainer videos, Educational apps, Museum Interactive Audio Tours, Radio jingles, Characters in Audiobooks and gaming, Artistic conceptual projects as a spoken word - poetry performer.Read More
IKEA, Samsung, KFC, Sensodyne, Adidas, Reebok, Xiaomi, The Eugenides Foundation, Be-Radio, Travel Center, Ameriprise Financial, Mon Kulur, The Donkey Sanctuary, Diadermine, Doctor Care Cyprus, English Home, FunEasyLearn, Language Drops, Love Fm, Sunshine Radio, Celestyal Cruises, Taste & Art of Greece, Lakime, Ministry of Tourism (Cyprus), Immersive Interactive (UK), Psych Hub (US), Cira Sync (US), Snack A Jacks (UK), Cablenet, Unicars, Frederick UniversityRead More
- 7 years of professional Vocal training in modern music
- 23 years of acting experience
- 15 years of professional singing experience
- Certificate of Proficiency in English
- Zertifikat B1 Diploma in German
- Participation as supporting actor in short movies
Reviews 5.0View All (4)
Takes Direction Very Well
1 person said Myrto followed directions to deliver the project.
It's been great! Thanks Myrto.
Wonderful working with Myrto on this complex project!! Thanks so much for all your hard work :)
Greek Voice Over Artist within the language app for people to learn Greek. Recorded and edited over 5,500 words and phrases from my home studio. Also, the official English to Greek translator for the app and website needs.Language Drops
Recorded Greek IVR prompts.Adidas
Recorded Greek IVR prompts.Reebok
How do I work with Myrto Stylou?
You can start working with Myrto Stylou in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Myrto Stylou to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Myrto Stylou's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Myrto Stylou and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Myrto Stylou?
Payment to Myrto Stylou is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Myrto Stylou's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Myrto Stylou in just a couple of clicks.