Montgomery, Alabama, US
About Emma Smiley
VOICE DESCRIPTION - Captivating characters featuring the following:
- Bold and vivid business men and women
- Embraceable children
- Alluring audio books with breathtaking characterization
- Invigorating cartoons
1. Reading and interpreting scripts
2. Recording and delivering final files to clients.
Services are designed to help clients reach their goals.
With my character creation ability, I am an excellent candidate for cartoons, games, animations, toys, audio books, business applications, telephones, commercials, etc.
Created characters in several audio books produced and narrated by me.
Training: videos, webinars, podcasts, daily blogs - from Voices.com.
VO101 with Anthony Reece
Brief coaching on conversational or natural reading with Melody Jones on November 13, 2014.
How do I work with Emma Smiley?
You can start working with Emma Smiley in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Emma Smiley to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Emma Smiley's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Emma Smiley and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Emma Smiley?
Payment to Emma Smiley is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Emma Smiley's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Emma Smiley in just a couple of clicks.