Vancouver, British Columbia, CA • 5:59 PM Local Time
About Natsuko Laity
My name is Natsuko Laity from Vancouver, BC. I was born and raised in Niigata, Japan and speak Japanese as my first language. I moved to Vancouver after graduating high school in 2002, therefore I'm fluent in English as well.
I enjoy having freelance work as a Japanese translator and a voice-over actor because being able to speak Japanese is a big part of my identity and it's my joy to contribute my knowledge, experience and skill set.
I'd be happy to offer English-to-Japanese or Japanese-to-English translations and/or transcription.Read More
I have experience with children's bedtime stories (Aesop Fables), podcast type materials for common Japanese phrases for travelers/international students and marketing materials for introducing companies and recruiting new employees etc.Read More
VoiceBunny, CV Traducciones and Day TranslationsRead More
I have experience working on voice-over projects via ProZ and VoiceBunny.Read More
How do I work with Natsuko Laity?
You can start working with Natsuko Laity in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Natsuko Laity to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Natsuko Laity's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Natsuko Laity and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Natsuko Laity?
Payment to Natsuko Laity is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Natsuko Laity's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Natsuko Laity in just a couple of clicks.