Sydney, New South Wales, AU • 12:52 AM Local Time
About Susan Enners
A clear and friendly voice, North_American_Female_Mild_Accent provides a warm, intellectual tone to your recordings. Having lived in Canada, Australia, Japan and France, the accent is neutral, and the voice tone is perfect for educational, business, telephony and children's recordings. Give her a go!Read More
With a trusted voice and accent, I can help you sell your product or deliver your message.
I am a business woman, and my voice has opened many doors for me in building rapport with clients, prospects and business partners. I'd be delighted to help you do the same to reach your audience.
MBA from the Australian Institute of Business.
Graduate of McGill University, Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
Past associations included JALT and the Sydney Facilitators Network.
How do I work with Susan Enners?
You can start working with Susan Enners in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Susan Enners to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Susan Enners' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Susan Enners and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Susan Enners?
Payment to Susan Enners is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Susan Enners' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Susan Enners in just a couple of clicks.