Minneapolis, Minnesota, US
Trustworthy, informed, warm, engaging, knowledgeable, clear
English (North American), English
Middle Aged, Senior
Audiobooks, Business, Documentaries, Educational, Internet Video, Podcasting, Radio, Television
• Twin Cities Jazz Society – Jazz Events recordings
• Church lector
• Master of Ceremonies
• On-line faculty – Powerpoint presentations, narrations, podcasts
• Jazz / Brass Clinician
Executive / client briefings
• Management training seminars
• Powerpoint Narration
Extemporaneous / Radio Speaking
• MPR, Leigh Kamman’s “The Jazz Image”, guest, featured artist
• KSFR, Santa Fe Public Radio, John Greenspan’s “Good Morning Jazz”, guest, guest artist
• WWUH, Mark Channon, “Morning Jazz”, guest, guest artist
• MPR, “The Morning Show”, guest, featured artist
• Jerry Swanberg, KBEM, “Big Band Scene”, guest, featured artist
• Toastmasters – Founding officer of Compuware Code Talkers
BA -- Music
Person-ably sharing your vision and message WITH your audience rather than playing it AT them.
Payment to Stan Bann is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Stan Bann.
To invite Stan Bann to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.