About Nyenye Kitchings
Experience The Sound of Nyenye...Warm, Engaging, Energetic, Funny, Narrative, Poetic...All Good Things!Read More
Commercials, Animation, Video Games, Telephone On-HoldRead More
You've heard Nyenye (like Miami with 2 N's) on mtvU (MTV's College Channel), reading The Bahagavad Gita for Learn Out Loud, or through The Braille Institute's Telephone Reader Program.
Nyenye's childhood in New York allows her to carry a diverse array of people, places and things in her pocket. So if you're looking for a student, a nosy neighbor, or a psychoanalyst Nyenye has a voice for you.
Hayden 5 Media
Learn Out Loud
Sarah Lawrence College
Duke Ellington H.S. of The Arts
Fillmore Arts Center
Bethesda Academy of the Performing Arts
How do I work with Nyenye Kitchings?
You can start working with Nyenye Kitchings in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Nyenye Kitchings to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Nyenye Kitchings' proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Nyenye Kitchings and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Nyenye Kitchings?
Payment to Nyenye Kitchings is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Nyenye Kitchings' work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Nyenye Kitchings in just a couple of clicks.