John T. Sullivan
Oswego, New York, US
About John T. Sullivan
Deep resonant clear bass voice. General American speech. No detectable colloquialism.
Practicing attorney for over 40 years. Former NYS Assistant Attorney General, former Mayor of Oswego, N.Y. , and former Co-Chair of the NYS Democratic Party. Announcer, newscaster and emcee with over 20 years of experience in the field.
I have a forceful, compelling and resonant voice, and have been interviewed many times on radio and tv, and have experience in wreiting and produciing commercials for over ten years.Read More
I am an experienced speaker, and was a radio announcer tor ten years while in college and law school. I can provide a full resume if required.Read More
Just getting started in this fieldRead More
J.D. Practicing attorney for 40 & yearsRead More
How do I work with John T. Sullivan?
You can start working with John T. Sullivan in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite John T. Sullivan to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review John T. Sullivan's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire John T. Sullivan and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay John T. Sullivan?
Payment to John T. Sullivan is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with John T. Sullivan's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to John T. Sullivan in just a couple of clicks.