Patrick James Plunkett
North Vancouver, British Columbia, CA
I have a deep natural baritone, and can speak and sing comfortably in the E2-E5 range.
English (North American), French (Parisian), French (Canadian)
Arabic, Australian, Austrian, Canadian (Maritimes), Canadian (Newfoundland), Canadian (West), Cantonese, Eastern European, England - London (Cockney, Estuary, East End), England - North West (Liverpool, Manchester, Lancashire, Cheshire), England - Yorkshire & Humber, French (Parisienne), French (Québécois), German, Irish Southern (Munster, Cork), Israeli, Japanese, Native American (Indian), New Zealand, Russian, Scandinavian, Scottish (Aberdeen, Dundee), Scottish (Glaswegian), South African (Afrikaans), US New England (Boston, Providence), Vietnamese, Welsh, African (General)
Middle Aged, Senior, Young Adult
Audiobooks, Documentaries, Radio
My experience in acting involves several amateur stage productions with the North Shore Community Players in North Vancouver, BC. I have as yet no professional experience in stage, screen or voiceover acting.
• Completed four-year degree at University of Ottawa, History/Politics in French Immersion, April 2017
• Completed FLS 3500 Bilingual Certificate at University of Ottawa, November 2016
• Attended University of Geneva for term abroad, Fall Semester 2015
• Graduated from Handsworth Secondary School with French Immersion diploma and Honour Roll, 2013
• Fully Bilingual in French and English, DELF B2 diploma, April 2013
• Encounters with Canada participant, Vimy Week 2012
• Attained Sailing Instructor Level 3, 2010
Computer & Software
Windows 10, Microsoft Voice Recorder & Wondershare Filmora
Payment to Patrick James Plunkett is made through Voices.com SurePay®, our escrow service that guarantees your project is completed to your satisfaction. Pay securely by Visa, Mastercard or PayPal through Voices.com and when your work is done, simply download the final files, and release funds to Patrick James Plunkett.
To invite Patrick James Plunkett to audition for your project, simply invite them to a job. Share your project details to quickly and easily receive a quote.
Have questions about posting a job?
See how Voices.com works here.