Atlanta, Georgia, US • 1:19 AM Local Time
About Philip Church
My voice is naturally medium-ranged for a male, but I have a good bit of range and variety. I enjoy doing a multitude of accents to make for more normal characters, but can change my pitch and tone to accomodate off-beat, almost cartoonish characters. Impersonations are also a strongpoint.Read More
Whether you need a novel read well or a fun jingle sung, I'm perfectly suited and willing with a unique performance you won't forget.Read More
30+ audiobooks, a commercialRead More
ListenUp! Audiobooks - Atlanta, GA
Many via ACX; audiobooks are under both Philip (one L) and Phillip (two L's) Church
Experientially, narrated 30+ audiobooks, produced many of those myself, and acted in commercials. Education wise, I've taken a video game character course as well as character acting course (not specific to a genre)Read More
How do I work with Philip Church?
You can start working with Philip Church in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Philip Church to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Philip Church's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Philip Church and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Philip Church?
Payment to Philip Church is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Philip Church's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Philip Church in just a couple of clicks.