About Philip Stem
I offer a believable, down to earth, conversational voice. I also am very comfortable doing an announcer voice and I do have broadcast training. I highly value my clients and their time and I can return audio files within 24 hours, if not sooner.Read More
I will do everything in my power to ensure a great end product. You tell me what you need and, more often than not, I will be able to make it happen.Read More
Corporate training videos, local radio/tv commercials, dvd and web narration.Read More
Crack Your Egg Enterprises (in-house talent for past 4 years), Accenture, Myrtle Beach Vacations, other local radio and television projects.Read More
American Broadcasting School; Okc, OK.
Studied with renowned voice experts, attending seminars and workshops.
"Adam is one of our favorite talents. He works very quickly and always has a nice sound."Crack Your Egg Enterprises
How do I work with Philip Stem?
You can start working with Philip Stem in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Philip Stem to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Philip Stem's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Philip Stem and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Philip Stem?
Payment to Philip Stem is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Philip Stem's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Philip Stem in just a couple of clicks.