Los Angeles, California, US • 7:09 AM Local Time
About Piper Gillin
Five years training and experience in narration and animation voice acting, ADR/looping experience, strong improvisation and character skills--Second City, Groundlings and UCB trained.Read More
Looping/ADR work throughout the greater Los Angeles area; animated shorts (USCSCA), intro/announcer work Numerica PAC.
Training: University of Southern California--two years (Vicki Lewis, John Demita); various LA-based workshops including AK Studios, VAN, Weisner
Cupcake Wine, King Street Productions, Awesomness TV, HuluRead More
University of Southern California, The Second City, The Groundlings, Upright Citizens Brigade, Improv Olympic--West, Pasadena City College, & Bergen, Cavadini, Vandenheuvel workshops.Read More
How do I work with Piper Gillin?
You can start working with Piper Gillin in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Piper Gillin to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Piper Gillin's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Piper Gillin and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Piper Gillin?
Payment to Piper Gillin is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Piper Gillin's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Piper Gillin in just a couple of clicks.