About Rosemary Fairley
I have a very British accent and have good diction.Read More
I am British living in France. Have worked for an international organization for 41 years and now retired. I do not have experience in doing voice overs but have been complemented on the way I speak.
I have attended meetings where I have to speak and also had to talk to people by telephone all over the world.
Went to a comprehensive school in England and then spent two years at Secretarial college where I trained as an executive secretary. Went to work for the International Labour Office in Geneva Switzerland where I trained as a recruitment assistant in the HR department and then trained in job classification to determine the salary scale of jobs in the organisation. When I retired I was recruited as a temporary secretary to Directors of Departments and Assistant Director-Generals in order to help them find permanent secretaries within the organisation.Read More
How do I work with Rosemary Fairley?
You can start working with Rosemary Fairley in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Rosemary Fairley to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Rosemary Fairley's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Rosemary Fairley and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Rosemary Fairley?
Payment to Rosemary Fairley is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Rosemary Fairley's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Rosemary Fairley in just a couple of clicks.