Leslie, Michigan, US
About Mark Marshall
In real life, it seems emotionless and monotone to me. To others, it's kinda soft to others, and tender. (I am a transguy!)
I can't too high voices for too long before my throat hurts! Sorry for any bad quality, I'm only a teen.
Well, I can do whatever tone/voice they're looking for.Read More
I have joked around voicing characters from cartoons or characters with no voice, and trying to make them have an voice. But, not much experience.Read More
Nobody, sadly.Read More
Just 11th grade, I dropped out from high school, due to bullying. I am applying for K12 (Free online school).Read More
How do I work with Mark Marshall?
You can start working with Mark Marshall in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Mark Marshall to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Mark Marshall's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Mark Marshall and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Mark Marshall?
Payment to Mark Marshall is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Mark Marshall's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Mark Marshall in just a couple of clicks.