About Robert Moody
Friendly, young, hip voice with a touch of quirkiness and attitude! I currently work in the medical field and would love to tackle difficult narration material.Read More
Narration, Commercial, TelephonyRead More
Primarily narration with a special focus on medical related voice over. Trained at Edge Studio in New York.Read More
Trained in voice over at Edge Studio, New York, NY 2010.
Certificate in Diagnostic Medical Sonography, South Hills School of Business and Technology. 2004
B.S. in Biobehavioral Health from Penn State University, minor in English. 2002
How do I work with Robert Moody?
You can start working with Robert Moody in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Robert Moody to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Robert Moody's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Robert Moody and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Robert Moody?
Payment to Robert Moody is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Robert Moody's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Robert Moody in just a couple of clicks.