Tallinn, EE • 5:08 PM Local Time
About Ryan Sandberg
Originally from California. Have lived in 8 other countries. Worked in voice over for video game (Uncharted), educational software and film.
I speak English. American Regional. UK Regional. Irish. Australian Regional. European Regional.
I speak French. France, Switzerland, Quebec.
I speak German. Swiss, Hochdeutsch.
I speak Swedish. Standard, Svorsk.
I speak Spanish. Mexico, Latin American.
Commercials, Narrative, Audio Books, Trailers, Promos, Industrials, ADR, Dubbing, Video Games.
Specialize in Dubbing and LGBTQ+ markets.Read More
Uncharted 4 - French speaking voices for NPC characters.
Gruyere - Shortfilm, French and German narration.
E2 Learning - English, North American, educational learning platform.
Skiddle and Bang It - Dubbing and ADR, Swedish and English, North American.
Live Theatre Actor for 22 years. V.O. for Film/TV, Dubbing, Singing, and Sound Effects.
Universal Studios, Warner Bros., Sony, Naught DogRead More
B.A. in Drama and B.F.A. in Dance from UC Irvine.Read More
How do I work with Ryan Sandberg?
You can start working with Ryan Sandberg in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Ryan Sandberg to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Ryan Sandberg's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Ryan Sandberg and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Ryan Sandberg?
Payment to Ryan Sandberg is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Ryan Sandberg's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Ryan Sandberg in just a couple of clicks.