Bethlehem, Pennsylvania, US
About Wallace Padilla
Talented and results-oriented professional possessing exceptional organizational skills. Competitive, ambitious, persistent. Demonstrates ability to deliver high quality Solid track record of consistently strategies. Believes self- training and continued research Satisfaction is achieved upon vigorous planning to reach goals.
Strengths: Bilingual/Bicultural, Trained/Mentored, Leadership Qualities, Strive for Excellence and Created.
energetic but also soft and silky at the same time
Additional Skills: Worked and edited using the following software’s:Adobe audition cs6.5, Cakewalk 9 Pro, Cool Edit, Sound Forge, Pro Tools, Scott Automation, Power Gold and Natural Music’s, M-AUDIO PRO TOOLS 9.2Read More
Voice Over Studio Production For Radio,TV And Agencies.
Voice Over For Companies Like Univision TV, Telemundo TV, PC Products, Crest, Toyota, Direct TV, UFC, Cocopah Casino and (Website hidden)h VO & Translation Marvel Universe Live! National.
How do I work with Wallace Padilla?
You can start working with Wallace Padilla in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Wallace Padilla to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Wallace Padilla's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Wallace Padilla and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Wallace Padilla?
Payment to Wallace Padilla is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Wallace Padilla's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Wallace Padilla in just a couple of clicks.