About Reaon Ford
Reaon's versatile voice is perfect for friendly, warm, confident, and intelligent reads, but he also has you covered if you're looking for a more relaxed, cool, or wry sound -- even an old-school, voice-of-God hard sell. While he’s currently honing his skills under the expert tutelage of an L.A. based V/O coach, Reaon already has more than 15 years of major-market studio and radio experience, he is courteous, fast-working and professional.Read More
From commercial radio and TV ads to narration for your documentary, online or corporate video production, Reaon's years of experience and background in live broadcasting give him a leg up on the competition. He is versatile, professional, courteous and highly coachable, with short turnaround times and reasonable rates.Read More
- Has been studying under award-winning, Los Angeles-based voice coach and mentor Robin Armstrong since January of 2019.
- A 15-year career in major-market radio, including more than 7 years as the anchor of an award-winning news morning show.
- Has voiced spots for dozens of clients including car dealerships, casinos, beer companies, restaurants, sporting goods stores, and many more.
- Played “The Voice of God” in the Arts Club Theatre’s production of “Altar Boyz” in Vancouver in 2012.
Bathfitter, Chilliwack Kia, Comor, Great Canadian Casinos, Kokanee, Mountainview Harley-Davidson, O'Connor Chrysler, Science World, Picasso Hair Design, Whatcom Wine and Spirits, TN Creations, Visions One Hour Optical, Whistler Home HardwareRead More
- Currently studying under Director, Producer & Voiceover Trainer Robin Armstrong
- Diploma of Technology, Broadcast and Media Communications - British Columbia Institute of Technology
Reviews 5.0View All (1)
bold ideas studio
Thank you Reaon for being patient, supportive, and simply wonderful. It was really pleasant working with you and I appreciate your promptness and overall helpfulness through the project.
“Reaon is always a pro, he’s versatile, easy to coach and wants the read to be perfect. He brings his A-game to each session, along with his personality and great attitude.”Mike Sherlock, Production Manager, Rogers Radio Vancouver
”Reaon is very easy to work with and was one of the talents I used on a regular basis in my production. Sessions with him were quick as he usually nailed scripts in a few takes but he was also easy to direct and coach when I had something else in mind or needed something very specific.”Rachel Foo, Producer, Creative Services BC
How do I work with Reaon Ford?
You can start working with Reaon Ford in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Reaon Ford to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Reaon Ford's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Reaon Ford and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Reaon Ford?
Payment to Reaon Ford is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Reaon Ford's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Reaon Ford in just a couple of clicks.