Antioch, Tennessee, US
About Rebecca Ford
Nearly two decades of teaching Spanish to children of all ages has provided Rebecca with the tools necessary to create voices in two languages that range from fun, friendly and perky to sarcastic, snarky and wry to serious, genuine and professional. Rebecca is all about building relationships with her clients and her goal is to satisfy them with high quality product and excellent customer service.Read More
Quality and quick turn-around are what you can expect from Rebecca when you hire Rebecca for your project.Read More
Rebecca has narrated and produced two audio books for ACX. She has also acted in films, theater productions, and she can sing!Read More
Intro to Voice Overs - Joe Loesch
My Voice Box: Commercial VO - Joe Loesch
Applied Voice (singing) - St. Joseph College
Choir/Singing Coach - Christopher Shay - Notre Dame Academy
Acting for the Camera - Alan Dysert - The Actor's School
Acting in Commercials - Alan Dysert - The Actor's School
Casting Workshop - Jo Doster - The Actor's School
Creating the Character - Ralph Portillo - The Actor's School
Making the Camera Love You - Ed Coupee - The Actor's School
How do I work with Rebecca Ford?
You can start working with Rebecca Ford in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Rebecca Ford to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Rebecca Ford's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Rebecca Ford and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Rebecca Ford?
Payment to Rebecca Ford is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Rebecca Ford's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Rebecca Ford in just a couple of clicks.