About Red Greene
I have a warm, deep and rich voice perfect for narrations; believable and honest; I can do characterizations and I am smooth, professional, and likable. My commercial clients tell me my voice brings in the customers.
I perform voice overs, voice mail greetings, message on hold, specialty voices, film and video narration and live TV work. In addition I have a wide variety of character voices, animal sounds, and mouth sounds that I can call into play.
My experience as a voice actor, voice over specialist, DJ, newscaster, interviewer, corporate spokesman, on-camera talent, actor in radio plays, and hosting training DVD's allows me to do a professional job on most any project.
In addition to Voice Talent capabilities we also operate full-service audio and video production facilities including a 30 x 40 TV and audio studio, editing suites, and full on-location capabilities for audio and video production, including HDTV.
More than 25 yearsRead More
How do I work with Red Greene?
You can start working with Red Greene in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Red Greene to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Red Greene's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Red Greene and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Red Greene?
Payment to Red Greene is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Red Greene's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Red Greene in just a couple of clicks.