Columbia, South Carolina, US
About Cherree Cherree
My voice is soothing, charismatic and confident. I am college educated and currently licensed as a Registered Nurse. I have traveled all over the country and communicated with patients and partners of many nationalites and ethnicities. I am proficient in pronunciation and enunciation of words. I care how I sound! I am pleasant, patient and adaptable. I have a witty sense of humor and an outgoing personality. I enjoy tennis, gardening, swimming and bowling. I love people, pets and the environment. I won 3 spelling bee contests in school. I was on the drama team and national honor society. I currently have a supporting role in a stage play. I was also a contestant on Let's Make a Deal on July 8, 2018.Read More
I have a friendly face and voice. I stand out in a room because of the light within me! I receive regular compliments on my voice and mannerisms. I am professional and dependable. I am confident yet humble. I can leave an audience wanting more!Read More
Supporting role in a stageplay acting and singing
Lead singer in church choir
Get Connected Talent
How do I work with Cherree Cherree?
You can start working with Cherree Cherree in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Cherree Cherree to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Cherree Cherree's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Cherree Cherree and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Cherree Cherree?
Payment to Cherree Cherree is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Cherree Cherree's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Cherree Cherree in just a couple of clicks.