About Graham Hardman
Warm, friendly, voice with wide expressive range. Everyday accent has become "mid-Atlantic" but can easily revert to language of upbringing, i.e., "Queen's English", or to northern English accent.Read More
Voice-over for a real estate association informational Web site in the USA; voice-over for a corporate promotion Web-site in Canada; several character roles in stage comedies and musicals.Read More
MBA, Richard Ivey School of Business, University of Western Ontario.Read More
How do I work with Graham Hardman?
You can start working with Graham Hardman in four simple steps:
- Sign Up or Log In to your Voices.com account.
- Invite Graham Hardman to audition to your new or existing project.
- Review Graham Hardman's proposal, custom audition, and quote after they've replied to your invitation.
- Hire Graham Hardman and get your files.
To know more, you can learn about how Voices.com works here.
How do I pay Graham Hardman?
Payment to Graham Hardman is managed through our SurePay payment protection service in a few simple steps:
- Pay securely by Visa, MasterCard, or PayPal directly through Voices.com.
- SurePay will hold your funds until you're satisfied with Graham Hardman's work.
- When the work is done, download your files and release funds to Graham Hardman in just a couple of clicks.